The Sunday Currently I

8:12 PM Zoe Andin 0 Comments


Hello.
It’s me.


Remember me? I wasn’t kidding when I said Junior year was going to be hell. It’s been really difficult this semester but now that it’s March and the year is coming to an end, I finally have some time to myself and to blog again. Summer’s just around the corner and I’m so excited for it to start.

Anyway, here’s my take on The Sunday Currently series by siddathornton!

Currently

READING (re-reading) my favourite book Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe (what a mouthful) and crying over these two boys who have Ruined My Life.

WRITING this post, and a bunch of new pieces because inspiration has been good to me.

LISTENING to Troye Sivan’s Blue Neighbourhood.

WATCHING Studio Ghibli films! I’ve recently gotten into them and I just finished Grave of the Fireflies last weekend (my heart still hurts). I’m planning on watching either Whisper of the Heart or Kiki’s Delivery Service next.

THINKING about how excited I am for summer break and for all these projects to be over.

SMELLING like newly laundered clothes and baby powder.

WISHING for my body to stay alive enough to get me through the last week of academics and exam week. Also hoping PTX comes back to Manila for their world tour.

LOVING my hoodie from Springfield that my aunt got me as a late birthday/Christmas present; it says “Inspire Someone” and is a men’s hoodie in XL so it’s extra comfy!

WANTING my cough and sore throat to go away faster. I also want beignets, which I’ve been craving for weeks.

NEEDING the summer break to come faster so I don’t have to get up at 6am to drag my butt to school anymore.

FEELING tired but excited for the school year to be over.

How about you? How's your Sunday going?


- Zoe

0 comments :